When it comes to “LOVE” many of you might confuse it with lust. Well, Love in Islam has all-encompassing, comprehensive and divine meaning, rather than being restricted to just one form only, which is the love between the opposite genders.
Muslims from their young age itself, that are taught to love and show affection amongst their peers all the times. Doesn’t matter to which race, language, religion, skin color, or gender they belong to. Love is the essence of our existence on earth and we should treat everyone with compassion and mercy.
Islam has given a lot of emphasis on love between the husband and wife. Many a time couples fail to maintain the same kind of strong love bond they had at their early married life. This shouldn’t happen, you must thrive to keep the harmony of love shining like new until the end stage of life.
Maybe few of these “Islamic love quotes for husband” would help the beloved sisters to express the love to their husbands.
15 Islamic Love Quotes For Husband
1. “The man dream of getting a perfect woman and the woman dream of getting a perfect man,
and they don’t know that Allah has created them perfect to one another.”
2. “The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was.
Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They are within each other all along.”
3. “Allah says, your spouses are garments for you. The garment may or may not you fit perfectly,
However, it covers the imperfections, protects and beautifies.”
4. “When I am with you, we stay up all night. When you’re not here, I can’t go to sleep.
Praise Almighty Allah for those two insomnias; Aswell the difference between them.”
5. “A marriage becomes successful when you fall in love many times with the same person all the time.”
6. “Knock, And He will open the door. Vanish, And He will make you brighter than the moon.
Fall, And He’ll raise you in the arms. Become nothing, And He will make you his everything.”
7. “When someone proposes marriage whose religion and character pleases you, then you should marry him.
If you do not do so, there will be distress in the earth and the increase in corruption.”
8. “None other than a noble man treats women in an honorable manner, and none other than an ignorant treats women disgracefully.”
9. “Forbidden love stories end at marriage, while true halal love stories begin at marriage, which ultimately ends up with both entering paradise.”
10. “Let the beauty of our love be what we do. There are hundreds of different ways to kneel and kiss the ground.”
11. “It is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment.
First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.”
12. “After all this time, the Sun has never said to the Earth, “You owe me.”
Look what happens with love like that. It lights up the sky.”
13. “A marriage becomes successful not when you can live in peace with your wife,
but when you can’t live in peace without her.”
14. “I gave up on thousand half-loves to take one whole heart home, and that’s yours.”
15. “The beauty of You delights me. The sight of You amazes me.
For the Pearl does this… and the Ocean does that.”
Make use of these Islamic love quotes for husband on various occasions of life, like wedding anniversary, birthday, or whenever you had a misunderstanding in life.